Enlighten Wellness Facilities
- Diverse, Calm, clean, relaxing and invigorating atmosphere
- Spacious and clean inviting check in room
- Storage cubbies
- Towels and mat rentals.
- Water to be purchased.
- Volume control during floatation and meditation sessions.
- Meditation room
- Dressing room
- Outdoor Fitness area
Flotation Rooms and Massage Room
- 2 Flotation tanks/rooms with showers in each room
- 1 massage room with room for a couple's massage
- Towels, Shower shoes, ear plugs, toiletries.
Hot Yoga Studio
- Features dedicated space, with room for 17+ students.
- Specialize cork flooring designed to maximize your stability and minimize moisture and pressure on your feet, joints and body.
- Specialized infrared heating system designed to warm you.
- Humidifiers to purify air.
Hot Yoga Etiquette - Manners and Mindfulness
There are a few basic courtesies that will make everyone’s experience at Enlighten Others
Hot Yoga even more pleasurable. It would be beneficial to everyone if you could please abide
by these simple courtesies:
- Arrive on time: Make it part of your yoga practice to arrive early. Getting to class about 10 to 15 minutes early can help you sign in, settle in and align your attitude with the purpose of the class.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to class: Hydration is very important.
- Please Silence your mobile phone before you come into the studio: Never bring them into the class room!
- You may bring bottled water into class with you — the teacher will indicate the points during class when everyone takes their water breaks. You should also drink water on your own when your body tells you to.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Don’t eat anything-heavy 2-3 hours prior to class.
- No shoes in the studio: We kindly ask you to remove your shoes, since people will be walking around the studio barefoot; it is most hygienic if everyone takes off their outdoor shoes first thing.
- We provide you with cubbies to keep your shoes and bag, so we don’t clutter the studio space. Enlighten Others is not responsible for loss of personal items.
- Everyone has to fill out a registration form: Prior to your first class you must complete a short registration form. If you have health issues, you will need to allow extra time to talk with your instructor about these before class so you are given the correct guidance and advice during class. We care about your well-being!
- Refrain from chatting in the classroom: Be kind and mindful, many people like to spend a little time in the classroom before practice in quiet reflection or preparation, so please respect this by remaining silent as you wait for your class to begin.
- Ask questions either before or after class, but not during the class.
- The Most important thing…enjoy yourself and your Enlighten Others Hot Yoga!
What should I expect for my first class? ~See Hot Yoga & FAQs~
Usually the first couple classes are the most challenging because toxins in the body are rapidly released and your body hasn’t acclimated to the heat. You will soon discover the heat is a powerful tool to help open and detoxify the body unlike anything else. Come with no expectations, just a light heart, open mind, and a well-hydrated body. Most students feel amazingly detoxified and relaxed after their first class.